If you’ve ever found it hard to achieve your goals,
then this is good news for you.
“Who Else Wants to Make Sure Your Success is ?”
Gary Ryan Blair’s new Goal Sensei methodology has now been combined with the Create New Habits ™ software, so you too can absorb the habits of the mega-successful in just 30 days
Your life is about to change.
I want you to take a deep breath and imagine this. Every morning, you wake up with a reason to jump out of bed. Finally, your talents are being appreciated, opportunities are abundant and your time is put to purposeful use.
You passionately love what you do and it makes you so happy, that you don’t even call it work. In fact, you’d probably even miss your work while on holiday. You’re earning a good chunk of money, enjoying the quality of life you deserve, living in the home of you dreams, driving the car that has always been on your wish list, and free of financial worries.
You’re in tip-top health and proud of your body. And as if things couldn’t get any better, your relationships with family and friends are enriching and life is joyful.
Far-fetched? Not at all. .
You, just like everyone else, have the capacity to live a remarkable life, but only when you give yourself something remarkable to do. Because you see, the difference between a fulfilling life and just an average life is the quality of goals you set for yourself.
Turning Intention into Measurable Success
Hi, my name is Gary Ryan Blair and for the past 15 years I have helped numerous Fortune 500 companies, including Coca-Cola, American Express, IBM, Starbucks, Time Warner, Disney and The New York Times, turn their goals into measurable results and real accomplishment.
And I can help you do the same by showing you the exact same formula I’ve shared with these Fortune 500 companies and over 4 million other people.
Who Do You Want To Be Tomorrow?
What’s on your wish list? I’m not just talking about your “official” wish list. I’m also talking about the unofficial wish list.
The list that makes you a little bit scared but at the same time, so excited you can’t forget about it, even after all these years. It is a list that defines the person you want to be, that makes you a better version of yourself, and gives you the life you want to have… from the big dreams that keep you up at night and make your toes wiggle when you think about it, to the little things that give you everyday fulfillment.
Perhaps it is…
- The book you’ve talked about writing?
- The visit you’ve been intending to make?
- The business you were going to start someday?
- The race you were going to run?
- The daily exercise you were going to do?
- The language you were going to learn?
- The musical instrument you’ve always wanted to play?
- The resolution to give back to the community?
- The person with whom you’ve been meaning to share your faith?
- The time you’ve promised to spend with your children?
- The broken relationship you’ve wanted to restore?
- The decision to confront your fears and dump all of those excuses?
Well then, here’s what you have to do, today—right now. You’ve got to get started on becoming a better version of who you really are.
You’ve got to be bold and create your new future.
Which is easier done than most people say.
It’s So Simple, So Sweet, and So Profound.
“You are an amazing person. Your goal-setting guide has helped me shape my year like I never thought possible.
It’s so simple, so sweet, and so profound – thank you!”
~ Michael Adkins
I Only Wish I had Read it Years Ago
“Many thanks for your assistance and for creating this wonderful program. I am now learning and applying the wisdom packed in your teachings.
It’s so wonderful, I only wish I had read it years ago.
I truly believe that the master comes only when the student is ready, and I am ready to soar to new incredible heights because of your help!”
~ George Karazi
You Don’t Have Time for Trial & Error
Listen, I’m not going to just give you the recipe and leave you alone, and here’s why. In my decades of experience helping thousands of people achieve measurable success, I know that just having the recipe is not enough. Especially when you’re trying out a new recipe for the first time on your own.
Think about it. If you’ve never made an omelette before, you can be told that you need eggs, milk, butter and a frying pan. But is that enough information for you? How much milk do you need? And when do you add the butter? And how hot does the frying pan need to be?
Without someone showing you what you need to do with the ingredients and how to use the tools, your chances of ending up with the perfect omelette are too slim to bet on.
The fact remains that if you want to duplicate the recipe for success and get the exact same successful results that someone else achieved, you have to:
1. Have the exact same ingredients
2. Follow the exact sequence of instructions
3. Have someone guide you and show you how to use the tools that hold you accountable
And that is what I’m here for today. I’m here to show you the exact ingredients, in the exact sequence, of this recipe for success. And not just that, I will guide you and show you how to use the tools to hold you accountable to your new habits.
With this, you can easily recreate the 100% success that others have also achieved with this recipe, and achieve your goals.
So allow me to introduce:
A Superb Learning Experience
“Your knowledge, expertise and conviction, plus your unique style of delivery was well received by everyone.
Your extra attention to the small details created a superb learning experience for all in attendance. I thought you might enjoy reading some of the comments I received:
“Best course I have ever taken at AT&T”
“If you do anything, bring this guy back!”
“Thanks to Gary, I am committed to raising the bar on my performance!”
“Gary, thank you for a first class job. You are a true professional and anyone would do well by using your services.”
~ Jim P. Halligan, Vice President – AT&T
But it’s not just about information, it’s also about execution. In addition to the CDs, you will also get the following personal Goal Sensei training and tools:
“First we make our habits, then our habits make us.”
~ Charles C. Noble, Influential Author
“I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s.”
~ Henry Moore, Abstract Sculptor and Artist
“Journal writing is a voyage to the interior.”
~ Christina Baldwin, Author and Motivational Speaker
Hard-hitting, Intense, Take-No-Prisoners, Spellbinding and Riveting
“Our people are still buzzing about your powerful presentation which ran an entire spectrum of emotions; hard hitting, intense, take-no-prisoners, spellbinding and riveting.
More important to me, however, was the quality of the information you presented in a very colorful and imaginative way!”
~ Howard Lewis, CEO – Southwestern Life
I Only Wish I heard it 10 Years Ago!
“You are a dynamic teacher with a very important message; I only wish I heard it 10 years ago.”
~ Tom Jarosk, General Manager – Microsoft
Thank You for Teaching Me the Importance of FOCUS!
I wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience. I have been doing a personal assessment of my own needs, wants and plans and your teaching on the importance of both focus and how it relates to personal planning helped to reinforce and provide me with additional skills to continue my professional growth.”
~ Kelly McNichol, National Accounts Manager – 3M
What Is Fulfillment Worth?
A goal is more than a thought in your head. It’s a profound message of who you are and what you are capable of. It is worth whatever wealth and success it brings to you. But it is also worth more than that.
Achieving a goal is, above everything else, the fulfillment and mark of personal growth and mastery.
It means that you have accomplished what you set out to do. And whether that is earning an extra $100,000 or losing 20 pounds, the biggest value you gain is that you have grown in ability and ambition to take on new challenges.
But of course, I’m not asking for $100,000. I’m not even asking for what I charge Fortune 500 companies for my personal consultations.
I’m only asking you to invest just $147 into yourself, and a BIG commitment to your future.
Digital Collection – $97
- No shipping
- Ideal for iPod or MP3 listeners. You can take it wherever you go, or you can even burn them onto a CD for safekeeping
- Access to each and every Goal Sensei disc. Simply download the audio tracks, videos, 30-day Day “Got Resolutions” Challenge and your goal journal straight to your computer, get immediate access to your Create New Habit application and start changing your life within seconds
Physical Collection – $147
- All 10 Goal Sensei CDs and 10 Q&A Sessions (Digital), PLUS 3 DVDs with Secrets of World Class Super-goal Achievers will be shipped and delivered straight to your door—no matter where you are in the world and you will be given digital access to the Create New Habits Application plus 30-day Day “Got Resolutions” Challenge immediately.
- All CDs and DVDs come beautifully packaged in high quality materials
- Unbeatable convenience and collect-ability
Digital + Physical Platinum Collection – $147
- Save 40% and get everything in one complete package
- All 10 Goal Sensei CDs and 10 Q&A Sessions (Digital), PLUS 3 DVDs with Secrets of World Class Super-goal Achievers will be shipped and delivered straight to your door—no matter where you are in the world and digital access to the New Habits Creator Application and 30 day Day Got Resolutions Challenge will be given to you immediately.
- Additional access to the Digital Collection download page, so you can absorb Goal Sensei through your iPod or MP3 player
How to Use Goal Sensei—The Way of the Master Program
This Ten Step Goal Setting program is the combination that opens the lock of success. Each step is one piece of the combination, each seamlessly integrates with the other nine, each one counts!
The entire program comes with an easy to listen to presentation, a set of CD’s and DVD’s along with a few bonus tracks that take the message to a whole new level. Each lesson is designed to inspire excellence and drive results which after all is why you set challenging goals in the first place.
Listen to and inhabit each step in the process when jogging, while in your car during a commute, on the subway, in the bus or on a plane.
Pop the tracks onto your iPod or CD player and take them wherever you go.
With the Goal Sensei—The Way of the Master you’ll actually look forward to your long commute. Imagine that!
The most important part of this program is what you do with it, to include your actions, contributions, decisions and the results of those decisions. To that end, and to focus your efforts on making maximum performance gains, you are asked to act on each step and apply it every area of your life.
I Finally Got My Dream Job
I got it, I finally got the job I always wanted, and can’t thank you enough for all of your planning insights. None of this would have been possible without your help and your program and to be honest with you, I am blown away by it all.
You were absolutely right when you said; Life will not go according to plan if you do not have a plan. I am so glad that I followed your advice and plan. Each step moved me one step closer to my goal, just as you stated, thank you!”
~ Joanie Lintz
I Enjoyed it Immensely and Have Raved About it to Friends and Family
“I want to thank you so much for teaching a fantastic class. I enjoyed it immensely and have raved about it and you to my friends and family and often find myself saying “well, The GoalsGuy says, Everything Counts, and that everything is either taking us toward our goals or away from them. I am consciously making everything in my life count!
~ Margrit Conroy
Life Changing Experience
“You are a very dynamic speaker. I was amazed at how you interacted with the class and communicated your ideas so clearly. You made every aspect of your material interesting and meaningful to everyone. Attending your goal setting and life planning seminar was truly a life changing experience for me in that I now understand exactly what it means to create the life of your dreams. Thanks for providing the direction and straight forward advice – you are the best!”
~ Charles P. Hubert
CUSTOMIZED GOAL SENSEI BONUSES…
Rapid Recall (Valued at: $47)
- An concise review of all 10 steps in the Goal Sensei program
- A quick reminder that you can use to stay on track toward your goal in less than 5 minutes a day
- Rapidly boost motivation whenever you face challenges, or anytime you want to have that extra fuel of acceleration!
The Right Start (Valued at: $47)
The Sensei secrets to setting goals and guaranteed results
- Two of the things they tell you to so with the S.M.A.R.T method is *. Which three things are the ones you should focus on? Find out…
- A small tweak to your goal-setting process that could be the light-year difference between pride and disappointment
- An effective, field-tested “Triangle Exercise” you can do immediately to set clear, purposeful and fulfilling goals
Black Belt Leadership Secrets (Valued at: $47)
- 5 Key Martial Art Principles that can be used in your own life to effortlessly accomplish consistent results and smash through your goals as a sensei would effortlessly smash through bricks
- How to build your mental reflex subconscious to face, fight and defeat any challenge
- Are you struggling to achieve a healthy work-life balance? These insider secrets will set you free
Hypnotic Goal Setting(Valued at: $97)
Joe Vitale & Gary Ryan Blair set free your dormant inner powers to automatic achievement
- Discover your dormant inner power to automatically fuel your resolutions
- How to use the secrets of “loading” your subconscious for maximum success power
- The millionaire mind’s way to achieve and execute “FOCUS” for fast, effective and long-lasting results
Reality Check (Value: $47)
Overcoming the most common reasons of failure to effortlessly win every single time
- How to exploit the GOLDEN RULE to get what you want
- What does the real estate industry have to do with your success? Find out why their #1 rule should be YOUR #1 rule and watch your personal profits roll in
- PLUS: If your progress is good, here’s how you can do better. (And if you’re doing better, here’s how you can make it excellent). The frequency standpoints of performance standards and how to easily jump to the next level at will
I Could Not Have Done it Without Your Help!
“Gary, your help in putting together my own personal strategic plan in the midst of all of the general chaos of my business has been invaluable.
Your insight, which I’ve now outlined in my personal strategy to push for a promotion, and raise, which should exceed $3,500, more than justifies the small investment I’ve made out of pocket for your services.
Quite honestly, I could not have done it without your help. Thank You!
~ Sean Thompson, Mass Markets Project Manager – IBM Corporation
Thank You for Unlocking the Door of My Excuses
“I am inspired, committed, and determined to achieve the goals I have set. I am so thankful for your planning ideas and strategies.
They have unlocked the door of my excuses and pointed me toward opportunity.
The information was so extraordinary that I felt compelled to take action immediately. Thanks again for the wonderful learning experience.”
~ Danielle Walker, Team Leader – Federal Express
My Final Promise to You
After decades of helping thousands of organizations and individuals reach their goals, I know that this recipe for success works. I also know that the first step to make it work is to make a decision.
That’s why I’m going to make the first step really easy for you.
I’m going to let you try the Goal Sensei program, at my complete risk, with my 60-Day money back guarantee. So you can try it for one whole month, and if for any reason you don’t want to follow through with the mentorship, just return it and I will return your money—no questions asked.
You can count your dollars that .
Create Your New Future Now.
Don’t Wait for a Bright New Future—CREATE it
Are you going to create history, or repeat it? It’s up to you.
Are you happy to stick to your old habits and repeat history, or do you want to create new habits and improve current habits to create thrilling, positive change for yourself?
Remember, goal setting is easier done than most people say. With this proven recipe, powerful tools and daily support system, you’ve got nothing to worry about.
So be bold and start taking control of your habits. You don’t have to wait for the New Year to begin change. The time to create new habits, new resolutions and a new future can begin… right NOW.
To Creating Your New Future,
Wait Don’t Leave Yet!
Let Us Make You A Deal…
Have goals always meant failure for you?
Get the inside edge to easily achieve continuous victory with automated power in just 30 days!
Your Goal Sensei Offer (Save Over 40%)
You’re being given the opportunity to order Gary Ryan Blair’s program early and save BIG. Order Goal Sensei now and you will get:
- 10 Audio Discs + 10 Q&A sessions of Goal Sensei Home Study Course
- 3 DVDs – Secrets of World Class Supergoal Achievers
- Goal Sensei Journal
All above will be shipped and delivered straight to your door—no matter where you are in the world.
But don’t worry, you’ll still get INSTANT ACCESS to the entire Goal Sensei Program plus 30 day Day Got Resolutions Challenge, Goal Sensei Workbook and personal access to the state-of-the-art Create New Habit Application.
Also access to 6 powerful bonuses will be sent to you immediately.
You’ll be given a login and password within 1 hour of ordering to access these digital versions of Goal Sensei and Habit Creator while waiting for the physical versions to arrive at your door.
If you opt for the digital access ONLY, you’ll still be able to start IMMEDIATELY. And in turn for being an early customer—we’re slashing the price for you! See below…
I Can Think of No One Better Than Gary Ryan Blair.
“If you want a knowledgeable, energetic, and persuasive speaker to assist your company in achieving its goals, I can think of no one better than Gary Ryan Blair”
~ Bob Cloud, President – Team Worldwide Express
Took Our Business to the Next Level!
“Gary’s level of energy and conviction of this subject makes for an extremely engaging program. We all left with a solid blueprint of how to take our business to the next level.”
~ Scott Tanner, Vice President – SunStar Financial
Blasts of Wisdom
“Gary started the program by saying his goal was to help us all achieve our own individual and team goals. At first, I was a doubter, but after spending a day with The GoalsGuy and the solid blasts of wisdom on the importance of goals, focus and planning, I left the day not only a believer but also a convert!”
~ Mark Mangold, Public Affairs Director – US Census Bureau
“The content was excellent, the delivery was right on the money and the impact of Gary’s program will prove to be long lasting. The GoalsGuy offers a collection of materials that all deliver the results you are looking for!”
~ Ruth Purris, Officer – American Red Cross
Gary’s work has been featured in…